When the explosion-proof lifting winch is used, the main motor starts. The motor rotates through a high-speed coupling to transmit power to the high-speed shaft of the reducer. After the two-stage gearbox decelerates, the driven shaft of the reducer passes through the coupling. To spindle equipment. If the direction of the electric motor is constantly changed, the reel may be wound or loose, and the lifting container can move up and down the well hole regularly.
The normal operation of disc brake of explosion-proof hoist directly affects the safety of mine production. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the performance of disc brake, possible faults in use and troubleshooting methods before use, and strengthen the hydraulic oil. The selection, correct use and management of hydraulic oil filtration are very important to improve the safety and reliability of the brake system of explosion-proof hoist. That is, the disc brake caused by maintenance is not correct, resulting in the correct maintenance of the disc brake.
(1) Check the bolts, pins, nuts, washers, etc. of each part. In case of looseness or falling off, please tighten and complete in time.
(2) Check whether the signal device and motor operation button are in good condition, without explosion, and whether the signal is clear and bright. Otherwise, repair or replace.
(3) Check whether the drum is damaged or damaged, whether the wire rope head is firmly fixed, whether the bearing leaks oil, and whether the wire rope is arranged in order. If there is any problem, handle it in time.
(4) Check whether the brake is broken, whether the wear exceeds the limit (the thickness shall not be less than 3mm), whether the fastening bolt, front fork, brake, pin, etc. are damaged or deformed, and whether the rear seat is damaged or damaged. The fastening nuts should be adjusted and tightened for looseness.
(5) Check whether the brake lever and control lever system are flexible. After applying the brake, the brake lever is in the horizontal position and should tilt up slightly compared to the horizontal position.
(6) Check whether the top column and mast of the fixed winch are firm, whether the anchor bolt or anchor bolt is loose, and whether the base is cracked. If there are any problems, they should be dealt with in time.
(7) Check whether the motor starts normally without load, whether the grounding is good, and whether the electrical equipment such as the starter meets the explosion-proof and integrity requirements.
(8) Check whether the temperature of bearing and motor, switch, cable, brake belt, etc. is too high. If problems are found, the cause shall be found and measures shall be taken.
(9) Wipe the winch frequently to remove dust and debris and keep the surrounding environment clean.